Playlist

http://pl.st/p/23696140811

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Invitations

There are two things coming up that I want to invite everyone to:

Friday, March 19th.
Schlafly's Oyster and Stout Festival.

Goose, Lori. the wife and I are heading down to the Tap Room (see sidebar for links). Goose for the oysters, all of us for the beer. Hours are 5-9 and I'm betting we get there at about 6 or so. Check the Schlafly's link for more info.

Saturday, April 3. 6:45 AM
At my house, on FSC or Sentanta, Manchester United plays Chelsea (#1 and #2 in the Premiership) square off at Old Trafford to decide (or at least greatly influence) who will win the Premiership this year. They meet twice a year, this is the second. If you need a comparison, think middle September Yankees/ Sox when they are about a game apart. Or Cubs/ Cardinals in May before the Cardinals pull away and lock up the race by mid-August. (Sorry Scrubs fans- wait, no I'm not sorry at all.) Cubs suck.

If you are interested in heading over to the house at 6:45 AM Saturday morning, let me know ahead of time. If weather permits, I'm game for watching the game in the garage, BBQ, firepit, whatever festive ideas we can come up with. Oh, and pre-breakfast drinking... By the way, if you show in a Chelsea jersey, I would not plan on passing out because I may defile it with urine as you sleep. Actually, count on it. And add mustard, and tar, and feathers, and glue.

Both should be fun. Spring break is the last full week of March so let's get it going.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment